it has been a long time...  

Posted by mathieu

I was born in Marseille in 1977. I don't remember of those early years... but i do remember a feeling of hapiness always with me. i wasn't poor, i wasn't rich, just in the middle i guess.


I remember jumping naked at the beach when i was 3 ...
I remember playing in the stairs outside when i was 4, my mum looking at me ...
I remember moving a lot, going from apartement to apartement, loosing my friends ... that's maybe why i never could keep even one around me.
I remember going in the car with my father ... he died when i was 7, killed by a mad woman... i know something broke inside me at that time but i never knew what...

i miss him...

sometimes i would imagine how he would be proud of me maybe...

I am a father and i love my sons so much that it hurts...

Every inch of me wants the best for them and Len...

and i want them to remember good things about their childhood, and i hope they don't grow up too fast.

I have always been scared of the world outside, going too fast, too complicated, you can feel the enthropie of the world withering.

There is a sentence that touches me very much :

" I hope that the worlds turns, and that things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."

I hope too....








This entry was posted on Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 5:43 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

my dear,
my dear,
my dear.

July 30, 2011 at 12:30 PM

tu as toujours mon soutien.

July 30, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Thank you Mathieu,
I love you too.

jia ai

July 30, 2011 at 9:05 PM

welcome back Mathieu.
:)

August 1, 2011 at 8:47 AM

almost cry,happy to see u back.

August 2, 2011 at 1:04 AM

:-)

August 3, 2011 at 5:54 AM

Post a Comment