paris  

Posted by mathieu

hi everybody,

been a long time since my last post.

I went to paris, and after i did my business, i had to wait for my train back home. So instead of waiting until 9pm, i went to the Louvre, best museum in the wwooooorrld.
here is a slideshow of the experience, i didn't have my camera with me so i used my phone... bare with me.





But the best thing is, it is not the Louvre who touched me that day. After coming out of the museum, i walked a bit, searching for a cinema, or a cafe so i could rest my painfull legs who carried my heavy weight during my long wandering in the many many many Louvre's corridors.
There was this exhibition in the street about children and there drawings.

The children are from all over the world...

Those are from Malaysia

Those are from Japan.




This entry was posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 11:10 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

glad that i wasn't there,
glad that louan wasn't there,
the joy of solitude you deserved----may be you should have had some macarons in Paris?
the best macarons are all in Paris.

November 22, 2009 at 12:36 AM

toooo expensive to buy macaron in paris...

i don't really enjoy anymore solitude, my thoughts will always goes to you and louan.

November 22, 2009 at 12:38 AM
草草  

sweet到爆...
mathieu, please ask Len translate to you :p

November 22, 2009 at 3:50 PM

我和管很想念你們...

November 30, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Post a Comment